Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Wipes are great Stain Removers!!




LilyBeth just recently walked right into our light tan rocker recliner with a blue marker. Oh NO!! First I started to scrub with water and soap, but it would not come out.  Then I remembered how often I got stains out of clothes with these baby wipes; and viola, it came right out. I keep a box of baby wipes in my car for messy moments. My husband has benefited from baby wipes as well: driving to work and spilling something on his dress clothes no longer requires him to change. Not only are baby wipes great stain removers, but they are safe for your little helpers.  They don't carry noxious chemicals , so there is no need for worry if your little ones join in on the cleaning.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...