Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Check Book And Credit Card Holder

 When I was looking for a check book cover I discovered it was not an easy thing to find. Either I could only find a matching wallet set where the checkbook fits into the wallet, or choices of color, style and price which were not impressive. So I wondered how difficult could this be to make a check book cover. To my surprise it was not difficult at all. My daughters liked this coffee pattern fabric, and it turned out just beautiful.
 There is plenty of room for your checks and checkbook ledger. And the little credit card holder matches the checkbook cover. How cute is that!!
 
This set will be available for purchase at a very reasonable price in my 
Etsy shop starting tomorrow, January 26th.


1 comment:

  1. I find these items cute! Not only that, they are fashionable too. Sorting everything, especially the things that involves money, is important. This will avoid confusion and misplacing of your valuables. Thank you for sharing!

    Harriett Faulks @Bank Mart Direct

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...