Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Gift.......... to a person who has everything

 What do you give to a friend who has everything when it's her birthday? That's what I thought and thought about as my dear friend's birthday was coming up.  Then I remembered a long time ago my sweet friend Jenny taught me how to "Tatter."  It was hard to learn in my case, since you have to use your fingers in a different way then when you crochet or knit, and I was use to crocheting and knitting.

I think my friend Helga really liked her present. Sometimes the simplest gifts speak louder then anything else.  You can get very creative with tatting; it's been around a long time. You can find several tutorials on Youtube.






I think this will be a nice little border for a summer dress for Lilibeth, we will see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...