Monday, January 10, 2011

My 47th Birthday

Saturday the 8th of January was my 47th Birthday and I was blessed beyond measures. My family has made this birthday a sweet memory I will cherish forever. This is what I woke up to in the morning.


All of my children showered me with thoughtful gifts and lovely hand written cards. I cried.
 My sweet Husband had a surprise for me waiting at a near by thrift store.  We drove there after we looked at doggies at the Orange County Animal Shelter. Look at this beautiful unique sewing/cutting table!!!!!
The black line is actually a cutting guide for cutting fabrics; I have only seen this in fabric stores on their cutting tables.

I can't believe he only payed 20.00 dollars, HE IS AMAZING!! It will be perfect in my soon to be sewing room. :)

To be considered a friend by my sweet daughter Stephanie (18) was a special blessing to me. To find the balance between being a mother and also a friend for all of my children is always a challenge.






My dear friend Sandy made me this delicious and healthy Birthday cake. It was wonderful. Thank you again Sandy.

 She also gave me this book by John MacArthur. Here is my book for the month of January to read - one of my goals in 2011.


I had so much fun, and wanted to thank my friends and family for all the special birthday wishes and gifts. I am truly blessed. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...