Thursday, May 5, 2011

Extra Large Beach Bag....... Beach Her We Come!

 My friend Sandy and I got together yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours to sew some beach bags. She is so creative; I love her :)
Both of our bags looked very different when we were done. I like the blue, green and yellow colors, this bag just asked to be taken to the beach.


 Believe it or not, I fit three big beach towels in this bag and still have room for more!
 Both sides have an outer pocket for more stuff :)






Here is a close up on the fabric, isn't it beautiful.


 Two lime green ribbons  on each side secures everything in place so that nothing can fall out.
 You could also use the ribbons to tie your keys onto it.

 An inside pocket to hold small items. I lined the inside with PUL a washable wipe-able fabric. So you can toss your wet swimsuit right into this beach bag and it won't wet through.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...