Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Surprises


I hope your Mother's Day was as special and wonderful as mine was. My wonderful daughters Melanie and Stephanie surprised me with a cake and candle. My older son Thomas took me shopping :) yes he did! My little ones Tristan and LilyBeth gave me lovely homemade cards and kisses, and my son Timmy wrote a surprise poem for me that he read in church. It was written to me, but I'd like to share it with you because I think the content of it could pertain to any mother of an adult son.  My wonderful husband went clothes shopping with me and found the perfect dress, I love him!

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed with such an incredible family! Hearing Timmy's live on Sunday at OGC was such a joy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...