Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Breadbag combo

I made this bread bag combo with 3 different sizes of snack bags lined in a washable, wipe-able lining called PUL. It closes with sewn- on velcro strips.
  To keep your sandwich or fruits fresh and cool, I came up with this easy solution of making my own freezer baggies by using the same fabric and filling them with flax seeds. They keep your food nice and cool and don't wet your sandwich in the process.


 .


  Just toss them in the freezer and place them in your snack bags when needed.
 This bread bag is large enough to hold a four pound loaf if need be, I personally use it for my two and a half pound loaf. 



Here are the sizes of the snack bag 9"x7"  8"x7"  6"x8" and the bread bag is 13"x17".



 A close up of the fabric print.                  

Available Nov. 4th in my Etsy shop

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. B! It's Rachel :) I love all of your items! They're so cute!

    By the way, I'm OneDrop180 who hearted your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel
    Look at you,you are so grown up and beautiful. You must be so exited to move in your new house. I saw your bedspread, it us absolutely gorgeous.
    Thanks for your sweet comment I'm having a lot of fun sewing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...