Monday, November 1, 2010

Crochet Rose Blanket

I was given  a crochet kit by my sweet friend Beth Ann a while back and finally finished it. I had seen it at the fabric store and really liked it, but it was out of my price range.  So Beth Ann, who was with me when that happened, decided to buy it without telling me and surprise me by leaving it at my doorstep.  I opened the door just in time to see her drive off with a smile on her face, leaving the crochet kit behind her. Here is the finished product, it came out lovely, thank you Beth Ann.

                                                These roses were fun to make.
                                               Only one more Rose to sew on :)



Soon it will be cold enough to snuggle up in this pretty blanket, with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...