Monday, November 1, 2010

Vintage Cover Up



This lovely vintage cover up is so easy to make and a wonderful solution to keeping your children's clothing clean.
 My dear friend Edith encouraged me to make simple, easy, and useful clothing for my children. I make these cover ups in different sizes and colors to be used for boys and girls. 



Lilibeth is always happy when her clothes stay clean, whether it is dinner, painting, or play-dough time; and mommy likes it too.   
It closes in the back with a simple tie string.




I put buttons on the ends of the tie strings so the strings can't be pulled out by mistake. You can add a personal touch to any cover up like yo-yo flowers or something like cars or dinosaurs for more of a boy's theme.



Look for this item soon to be sold on my Etsy account!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...